Welcome to the Port of Centralia!
New Infrastructure Today for a Bright Economic Future Tomorrow
The Port of Centralia is a municipal corporation governed by a 3-member elected commission. Since its inception in 1986, the Port has grown to comprise over 1,100 acres in 2 master-planned industrial campuses. Centrally located between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, the Port of Centralia has both easy highway and railroad access. The Port currently has 30 businesses in its parks providing over 800 jobs to the local economy.
- Mega Arms selects Port of Centralia for manufacturing facility
- CCP Composites selects Port of Centralia for new facility
- Washington State Legislature funds Centralia Station project in capital budget
- WSDOT I-5: Mellen Street to Blakeslee Junction Project Video
- Port of Centralia launches Centralia Station
- Check out the Port of Centralia’s new development project at www.centraliastation.com.
- For more Port news, please visit our archives.
3508 Galvin Road – Centralia, WA 98531 - (360) 736-3527 – Fax: (360) 330-5666
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm